School’s Quality Assurance Self-Evaluation under the auspices of IQAA
We are conducting a mentored internal evaluation of the school and reason for the evaluation is two-fold:
- The first and most important reason is that as a school our ambition is to be as good as we possibly can be. The evaluation will help us to identify our strengths as well as areas of concern so that we can get better at the things that are not yet perfect.
- The second reason is that we belong to the Independent Schools Association of Southern Africa (ISASA) and a condition of membership is that each school must undergo a quality assurance check at least once in every six years.
The evaluation will be run with the assistance of the Independent Quality Assurance Agency (IQAA) and they have appointed mentors who are:
- Revd John Alexander Collage Phase
- Tim Evans Senior Primary Phase
- Bridget Walton Primary and Pre-Primary Phase
The school evaluation begins with a survey of the opinions of parents/guardians, teachers/staff and learners from the 24th to the 30th July. In order to take part please follow the following instructions:
Online Survey instructions
Please find the relevant link to the online survey from the school (Table on Page 2):
- Open the link, complete the survey and submit when done
- Give yourself sufficient time to answer the survey
- Please be aware that there is a cut-off date for the survey
- The survey will run from Monday, 24th July till 20:00 on Sunday 30th
- The survey is anonymous and confidential
- Online surveys take between 10-15 minutes to complete and must be finished in in a single sitting.
- One parent per family completes the parent surveys. An additional survey form is provided for separated parents or if a family has more than one child in different phases of the school.
- If parents have more than one child at the school, they will need to use a different device ie computer, laptop or mobile to complete the surveys for each child. The system will not allow them to use the same device twice.